A bonus offer is any free item that you or your Joint Venture Partner create for the purposes of attracting people to your other products.
Goals and Incentives
- The goal with doing a giveaway is to draw in your ideal clients and keep them doing business with you.
- Create a gift that your target market will be eager to have.
- Subscribe to your newsletter to receive your free gift.
- Create a follwup email sequence to keep your new subscribers engaged.
- If your business is a landscaping/design company and your JV Partner’s business is a heating and cooling company, then a great idea for a bonus gift would be a digital seasonal weatherization checklist. This is ideal because both businesses can distribute it, and it will add value to the consumer.
- If you operate a company that provides services to small businesses and your JV Partnership has been very successful in meeting long-term goals then a great idea for your gift giveaway would be a short eBook that tells the story of your JV Partnership success with tips and tricks you have developed along the way. Again, both parties contribute, distribute, and there is added value for the recipient.